Day-Of Wedding Coordinator
Packages start at $1800
What is a Wedding Day-of Coordinator?
The modern couples of today have unlimited sources at their fingertips to start planning a wedding from the moment the engagement is official. You are bombarded with advice from friends, wedding sites, google searches, and your experiences at the weddings of your friends and family. You can book the bigger ticket items such as your venue and photographer, but who will these people turn to for questions on the big day? You could give that responsibility to your mom or your best friend but wouldn’t you have them enjoy themselves rather than working on your behalf? This is where Wedding Day-of Coordinator can be most helpful.
Planning Process Before the Day
- Up to (2) 1-hour detailed planning sessions (not including consultation or rehearsal)
- A site visit to your wedding reception venue if required
- To introduce myself to all your vendors, provide them with my contact information and address any questions or concerns
- To create a detailed timeline for you and all your vendors
- To create a special detailed timeline for your Emcee(s)
- Unlimited contact to me by phone, email or text
- Rehearsal Coordination for your ceremony
Guaranteed Services on Your Wedding Day
- I will be on site for (8) hours (additional costs may apply if additional time on site is required)
- I will be the point of contact for the day
- I ensure all items on the detailed timeline are met
- I take care of any challenges on site and be flexible to any last minute changes or adjustments
- I take care of minor décor items such as place cards, guestbook, gift table, seating chart and guest favours
- Access to my Emergency Bridal Kit
- An assistant if the event requires it (additional costs may apply)
- And more!